Entertaining with Ease Series: Chocolate Obsession
This is a Hands-on Cooking & Wine Experience
Chocoholics, rejoice! This fun and decadently delicious class in our brand new Entertaining with Ease series focuses exclusively on your favorite ingredient. Hostess with the mostess, Chef Paula will teach you how to effortlessly make chocolate the star of the show in an amazing three course chocolate lover’s menu. We’ll explore the different kinds of chocolate and share secrets for using them effectively in savory and sweet dishes. Discover the power of chocolate and see for yourself that entertaining and cooking with chocolate is easier than you think and even more delicious than you can imagine.
You will first be met with a reception wine and light appetizers. You'll have a striking view of our impressive open demonstration kitchen. You'll don your apron, roll up your sleeves and Chef Paula will walk you through the preparations your meal while you enjoy a sip your wine! Once you've completed your meal, you will sit down and enjoy it. You will also experience wines paired with the beautiful meal you've created.
Throughout the evening you'll learn about the recipes, food preparation, and the "why" behind the wines we pair with the meal.
All AWS cooking classes include an emphasis on wine, because that's who we are! You can expect 2 different wines to sample during reception/cooking and two wines paired with your meal for a total of approximately 3+ glasses. If you would like to add more wine to your experience, you can taste 32 different wines in our Enomatics (wine dispensing system) or you can order wine by the glass or bottle.
- Baby Spinach Salad with Cocoa Roasted Pecans and White Chocolate Strawberry Vinaigrette
- Grilled Steak with Chocolate Rosemary Port Sauce
- Triple Chocolate Mousse Parfait
- And wines, expertly selected, to accompany your creations
Class will include:
- Hands-on cooking instruction by a professional
- Cooking techniques and entertaining ideas
- Light appetizers and wines to enjoy while cooking
- The meal you make and wines paired with it
- Printed delicious and easy recipes to make for friends and family