Join us for our 3rd Annual Farm to Table Dinner at the Donaldson-Bannister Farm!
Friday, September 24 & Saturday, September 25, 2021
Please call the DPT office at 770-668-04041 or email email@example.com for reservations.
- Listen to the sounds of Sojourner, a local Bluegrass band.
- Four course meal prepared by: Chef/General Manager Christopher McDonald and Marlowe's Dunwoody.
- Food Provided by: Joyce Farms, Sweet Grass Dairy, Stone Creek Hydroponics, Southern Valley Farms and D&T Farms.
- Cash Bar Available (one drink ticket is included in the price)
- Due to the recent rise in COVID-19 numbers, we will again be selling tables rather than individual tickets to this event. Tables will be sold in increments of 4, 6, 8 and 10.
- Cost: $80/Dunwoody Preservation Trust Member, $90/Non-Dunwoody Preservation Trust Member
Starter Course (1st Course)
Southern Charcuterie – Chef's selection of locally sourced Meats & Crudites
Salad Course (2nd Course)
Fall Salad – Roasted red and gold beet salad with pine nuts and Frise'e
Main Course (3rd Course)
Cherry glazed Game Hen with orange and cranberry relish
Prosciutto wrapped Beef Tenderloin with grape and fennel Demi-Glace
Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Chanterelle Mushrooms & Crispy Onions
Sweet Potato with Fig and Praline
Dessert Course (4th Course)
Chocolate Pot De Creme with Salted Caramel Whipped Cream
Chef Chris' Famous Butter Cake with Strawberry Compote
- Parking is available in the parking lot located off Vermack Road or on the farm side of Vermack Road.
- Uber & Lyft Drop-off is available off Chamblee Dunwoody Road in the ADA/Drop off lot.
- Event is Rain or Shine. Limited Seating. No Refunds.
- COVID-19 waivers will be available for everyone to sign upon entry to this event.
- Attire: Dressy Casual