Invite your special guests for a demonstration cooking session with one of our professional chefs. During your class, your personal chef will go over equipment and ingredients needed, walk through, step-by-step, the process to create the dishes, and provide a Q&A session for your guests. Guests will sit back, sip some wine, enjoy some cheeses and charcuterie and watch the demonstration.
Wine will be paired with the items being cooked. Guests will pick the wines up at Vino Venue, in advance of the class, along with their cheese and charcuterie pack, and even the recipe ingredients, if you wish! Your wine host will introduce the wines during the session.
The day after your event, we will send you a link to a video of the session. You will send it to your clients, and they can use it to create the menu on their own!
How It Works
- Schedule the date and time for your one-hour demo cooking class with Vino Venue.
- Choose your menu. See options at the end of this document.
- Invite your clients to attend. They can include household members that are able to view the same device.
- Once your client confirms their availability, you will send them the equipment list, the recipes, directions on joining the Zoom session and specifics on picking up their wines, cheese/charcuterie pack and, if you desire, the ingredients from Vino Venue – these details will be provided to you by Vino Venue to forward.
- Join your session a few minutes early and provide a quick welcome at the start of your class.
- Your chef will do the rest! Sit back and enjoy.
Chef and wine host
Multiple bottles of wine for guest
One cheese and charcuterie pack for guest, additional packs available upon request
Recipes – menu options at end of this document Optional ingredients for the recipes
Video recording of your event Zoom meeting connections
Ability to add your own presentation to the guests’ experience.
- $44 per guest and includes 2 splits of wine for each guest
- $83 per guest and includes 2 bottles of wine for each guest
- OPTIONAL: additional cheese and charcuterie packs
- OPTIONAL: purchase the ingredients for your customers for 1 or more people, price based on menu
- 8% tax and 22% gratuity will be added to the final bill.
- 12 guests minimum. Other minimums may apply.
Check Out Vino Venue's other Virtual Holiday Events