Dunwoody, GA, shoulder city to Atlanta, is just 30 minutes from Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport. Dunwoody is also just minutes from the DeKalb-Peachtree Airport where many corporate planes are based.
Quick Facts: Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL)
- Within a 2-hour flight of 80% of the U.S. population
- 7 concourses, 33 passenger airlines
- 2,700 arrivals/departures daily
- Non-stop service to 150 U.S. destinations
- Non-stop service to 75 international destinations
- Address: 6000 North Terminal Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30320
- Phone: (404) 209-1700
Quick Facts about Peachtree-Dekalb Airport (PDK)
- Municipal general aviation airport in Chamblee, GA, northeast of Atlanta
- 4 runways, 1 helipad
- Services include passenger arrival/departure terminals, fuel sales, aircraft charters, aircraft sales, tie-down/hangar rentals, maintenance and more
- As of 2017, Peachtree-Dekalb Airport is proud to offer flights with Ultimate Air Shuttle. Current destinations include Cincinnati and Cleveland, with Charlotte being added at the end of 2017.
- Address: 2000 Airport Rd, Atlanta, GA 30341
- Phone: (770) 936-5440